Our formative evaluation, completed alongside the development of the project, has revealed the following experiences amongst the students who have participated in the project so far.
70% feel very confident to act as a social responsibility auditor after completing the auditor training programme (and the remaining 30% feel fairly confident).
93% say that their participation in the project exceeded their original expectations.
100% feel that their university could learn from the approach taken by the project to student learning (i.e. complementing personal learning objectives with course-wide learning objectives, adopting learner-centred methods and encouraging active, participatory learning).
Student auditors also provided feedback on why they think the project, and the concepts it covers are important, along with the impact of their participation: